Date & Time of Course
- 16 February, 2021
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Brand new for 2021 – this online course will support staff involved in facilitating online groups in this new era of digital service provision.
As well as exploring core facilitation skills that should be in any trainer or facilitator’s toolkit, the webinar unfolds ways to work with the challenges of providing peer support groups or running other groups in an online setting.
Using a range of activities, we will explore how facilitators can use their skills to support group participants to feel safe, to interact with each other and benefit from being part of an online group.
This course will enable you to:
- understand key facilitation skills that are relevant to any setting
- understand group dynamics and the different stages of how groups form and develop
- identify how the role of an online facilitator differs from in-person facilitation
- describe strategies for making an online group comfortable and safe for participants
- be more confident in managing group dynamics online
- use specific online tools and tips to engage and support online group participants
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone facilitating groups who would like to become more confident running their groups online
This course will be delivered over 1 session: 16 February 2021. This online course will not be recorded.
I really enjoyed the interactivity of the session. The skills with which the trainer delivered the session made me feel connected, included and valued.
This course is also available in-house. Prices start from £375 for up to 14 people to be delivered online. This can be a cost-effective way of training staff and can be tailored to best meet the needs of your organisation.
Please contact the Learning & Development Team for further assistance firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 645420