Date & Time of Course
15 February, 2022
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Fire Safety is essential in any work setting, however it is easy to be complacent and assume that fire alarms and smoke detectors will provide sufficient protection, when that is sadly not the case.
This half day refresher course will equip you with the knowledge and understanding required to be able to respond safely and responsibly in the event of a fire. The course will also explore preventative measures to ensure that the workplace is kept as safe as possible.
This interactive course will be delivered via Zoom and is suitable for anyone who requires a Fire Safety, or Fire Warden refresher.
This course will support you to:
- develop your understanding of the properties of fire and sources of ignition in the workplace
- understand the way people behave in fire situations and the safest way to respond
- develop knowledge of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and other relevant legislation
- reflect on the devastating consequences of poor fire prevention
- recognise how to identify potential fire hazards within the workplace
- develop understanding of fire risk assessments and other necessary records
- explore the importance of fire drills and regular checks
- reflect on fire safety measures in your own work environment
- awareness of Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans and how to implement them
Who should attend?
Suitable for all levels of staff who want to refresh their knowledge of fire safety.
This course will be delivered over 1 session: 15th February 2022
This online course will not be recorded.
A very informative course. It has helped me to understand appropriate fire safety measures in the workplace.
This course is also available in-house. Prices start from £375 for up to 14 people to be delivered online. This can be a cost-effective way of training staff and can be tailored to best meet the needs of your organisation.
Please contact the Learning & Development Team for further assistance firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 645420