Date & Time of Course
13 March, 2024
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Safeguarding helps protect people from abuse, neglect, and self-neglect.
This online briefing, led by an experienced Safeguarding Trainer, will provide you with practical information and skills you need when working with clients or tenants at risk of harm.
It is a pre-requisite of booking this course that staff have first completed MeLearning Safeguarding Adults Level 1 & Level 2. Please ensure this MeLearning training has been completed before booking.
This briefing will support you to:
- know which situations Safeguarding is and isn’t for
- support clients or tenants through the Safeguarding process
- understand how to explain how people meet the three key tests for Safeguarding
- write and submit a Safeguarding Concern to Adult Social Care where you work
- identify what alternatives there may be to Safeguarding
- understand what the language used in Safeguarding means
Who should attend?
This course is a mandatory requirement for all new staff in client and tenant facing roles.
The course is also suitable for staff who require a refresher or an overview of how safeguarding works in practice at BHT Sussex.
This course will be delivered online (MS Teams): Wednesday 13 March 2024 (1pm – 4.00pm).
This online course will not be recorded.
Please contact the Learning & Development Team for further assistance firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 645420