Date & Time of Course
12 January, 2023
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Delivered by Homeless Link
Designed as a follow-up course to Homeless Link’s ‘Complex Trauma & Trauma Informed Care for Frontline Staff (Level 1)’, the Level 2 course provides frontline workers with an evidence-based approach to working in a trauma-informed way.
- Application of Trauma-Informed Approaches to working cultures – what has been achieved so far and what challenges remain
- Developing your ‘Trauma-Informed toolkit’ – practical and impactful tools
- Exploring key concepts from Trauma-Informed psychological models
- Responding to service users in crisis: Validation & Distress Tolerance techniques
- Team formulation as a response to complex needs
- Development of individually tailored goals and actions to embed practice
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people that have attended the ‘Complex Trauma & Trauma Informed Care for Frontline Staff’ course, or similar training, and wish to build their knowledge and skills with practical tools.
This course will be delivered over 1 day: 12 January 2023
This online course will not be recorded.
Other Related Training:
Trauma Informed: In Practice – 19 October 2022
Complex Trauma & Trauma Informed Care for Frontline Staff – 20 October 2022
Complex Trauma & Trauma Informed Care for Frontline Staff – 22 November 2022