BHT’s one day Emergency First Aid at Work course is a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification, regulated by the Health & Safety Executive (HSE).
The course will equip you with the basic life saving skills required to deal with emergencies until professional help arrives.
With over 25 years’ experience teaching First Aid, our trainer will ensure that you leave the course feeling confident to apply life saving skills in and out of the workplace.
Ensures you are able to:
- understand the role of an Emergency First Aider
- know how to assess an incident
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing
- recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- manage a casualty who is bleeding
Who should attend?
Suitable for all staff
In the past I have attended many first aid courses when I worked for the NHS, including being a qualified first aider after a three day course, but this was by far the best.