Emotional Intelligence (EI) has a dramatic impact on our professional and personal lives.
This one day course will increase participants’ understanding of EI as a powerful and highly effective toolkit which can be applied in any situation, anywhere, at any time. All of the topics covered during the course will be applied to the needs of frontline workers.
The course will cover the five key elements of EI: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, social/relationship skills, and empathy. Participants will be coached through any difficulties, resulting in increased emotional intelligence and personal effectiveness.
Ensures participants are able to:
- Identify effective intrapersonal and interpersonal skills
- Explain the purpose of emotions in our lives
- Apply the five core competencies of EI as a frontline worker
- Develop the skills necessary to observe and manage emotions in themselves and others
- Develop a personal action plan to maintain continuous improvements
Who should attend?
Suitable for all staff who are directly involved in supporting vulnerable adults and young people.
The trainer was inspirational which is unusual for one day courses. He was incredibly well informed and this came across