Do you use Excel for budgets and/ or as a database for recording information?
This half-day course is ideal for people who have taught themselves how to use Excel, but could benefit from learning more efficient and ‘correct’ ways to do things. It is aimed at staff that need to pull information from spreadsheets databases, or who need to create different budgets and produce quarterly summaries.
Is this the right course for you?
Please take our quiz to determine which level course you should book.
You will receive an Intermediate Excel workbook to use during the course and as a reference to keep.
The course will cover:
- Using formulas and absolute cell references
- Using functions (such as working out averages)
- Grouping spreadsheets and creating formulas across spreadsheets
- Protecting all and part of a spreadsheet
- Conditional formatting and filtering by colour