Interpersonal Skills (IS) involves having an acute awareness of self and others, excellent communication skills, an ability to control and manage your thoughts, feelings, and behaviours and the ability to motivate others to do the same.
This interactive course, designed for managers, explores the latest research into human behaviour and will develop your IS skills to overcome resistance, develop effective working relationships, and engage and motivate people to work with you towards your goals.
Ensures you are able to:
- recognise the importance of emotional intelligence in your role as a manager
- apply a range of IS techniques to develop effective working relationships
- identify personal behaviours and how these impact on others
- understand how best to work with different personalities
- motivate others to change their behaviour and improve your ability to manage peoples’ emotions
- understand how to increase rapport and empathy, including how to manage difficult and sensitive conversations
Who should attend?
Suitable for all managers, deputy managers, team leaders and supervisors.