BHT’s half day Introduction to Excel course is for people who would like to know what Excel can do, who need to create budgets from scratch or are using a spreadsheet that someone else has set up.
Learn how to use Excel to perform calculations, manage money, store names and addresses and create charts. You don’t need any prior Excel knowledge to attend.
The course will cover:
- Intro to Excel screen and terminology
- Shortcuts to move around
- Entering text and figures
- Creating formulas (calculations)
- Shortcuts to copy formulas and text
- Formatting spreadsheets and printing
- Creating, editing and formatting charts
The trainer was excellent, very clear and helpful