In the fast-changing world of the voluntary sector, it is critical that organisations and managers can embrace a proactive and positive approach to leading their teams through change.
BHT’s one day Leading Teams Through Change course will explore all aspects of managing the change process, from anticipating and planning for change, effective communication, understanding and overcoming resistance, and action planning.
The course will equip you with a range of tools and techniques to effectively facilitate change and motivate and support your teams to come out stronger.
Ensures you are able to:
- effectively create and communicate the change vision
- understand the need to consult appropriately
- recognise and manage resistance to change
- adopt appropriate leadership styles to support employees through the change programme
- apply a range of change analysis and planning tools and techniques
- plan an effective communication strategy
- coach/support/ and lead your teams through change
Who should attend?
Suitable for all managers, deputy managers, supervisors, and team leaders, who would like to improve their understanding of leading teams through the change process.
I have come away from the course with the tools I need for my role and the offer of further support as well- fantastic trainer!