This introductory level course will provide you with a basic awareness of adult safeguarding.
The course will provide participants with an outline of the Sussex Multi-Agency Policy and Procedures for Safeguarding Adults at Risk. Participants will leave the course with a full understanding of their responsibilities in relation to adult safeguarding, enabling them to work confidently.
Ensures you are able to:
- identify and respond to signs and symptoms of different types of abuse
- understand the importance of empowering adults to achieve their desired outcomes
- effectively raise safeguarding concerns about clients
- understand the importance of multi-agency working and how to share information
- understand the changes to safeguarding introduced by the Care Act.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all new staff working with adults
Inspiringly brilliant! The trainer was clearly very passionate about the subject.