This new BHT course is designed for managers who would like to embed reflective practice at work.
Reflective Practice is a way of studying our own experiences to improve the way we work. You will learn about the benefits of reflective practice and what your role is as a manager and a facilitator, giving you the tools to confidently use it in your work.
The act of reflection is essential for professionals who want to carry on learning throughout their lives. It is a great way to improve confidence and become more proactive. In this highly interactive course participants will also get the opportunity to practice a mini work-related reflective practice session and will be coached through any personal difficulties, resulting in increased personal effectiveness.
Ensures you are able to:
- Understand reflective practice and its benefits
- Embed reflective practice in your work environment
- Understand exactly what makes reflective practice effective
- Develop reflective practice skills and a toolkit
- Enhance the ability to facilitate on a wide range of topics and clients
- Understand and effectively deal with group dynamics confidently
- Reflect on own practice and create a personal action plan
Who should attend?:
Suitable for managers, team leaders and supervisors