This new half day workshop will provide an opportunity to catch up with the latest Universal Credit developments in Brighton and Hove and also to share experiences, suggestions and contacts with the other participants.
The material will incorporate all the changes announced in the November 17 Budget and any subsequent announcements and will concentrate on improving accuracy, good practice and confidence.
We will look at:
- The status of local rollout, and the triggers for full service UC
- The relationships with Jobcentre Plus and Partnership Managers
- Any updates to the claiming and administration processes, including Advances and Claimant Commitments
- Any technical or guidance updates
- The exchange of skills, suggestions and information between local agencies
Who should attend:
This is a relaxed and informal catch up session for local professionals who are already working with people on Universal Credit or who are potential candidates for it.
It will not be suitable for people who are new to UC, who are advised to attend the ‘Universal Credit from Scratch’ course.