Date & Time of Course
11 October, 2022
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This one day course will equip participants with the basic lifesaving skills required to deal with casualties until the emergency service help arrives.
This course is a nationally recognised Level 3 qualification, in line with the Health & Safety Executive (HSE) workplace requirements.
With over a decade of experience teaching First Aid and many years working for the ambulance service, our trainer will ensure that you leave the course feeling confident to apply lifesaving skills in and out of the workplace.
Please note that there is an additional charge of £13 included in the course fees to cover the accreditation cost.
Ensures you are able to:
- understand the role of an Emergency First Aider (including; first aid kits, infection control, legal aspects of emergency care).
- know how to assess an incident using the Primary survey (DR S ABC)
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing (recovery position)
- manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing (CPR and use of an AED)
- recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- understand and manage conditions including heart attacks and strokes
- manage a casualty who is bleeding
- understand the use of adrenaline auto injectors (AAI’s)
Who should attend?
Suitable for all staff.
Participants will be required to demonstrate CPR and the recovery position so sensible clothing is required.
Level 3 assessment – short multiple choice exam and practical assessment
Fantastic trainer, just the right amount of humour and open to any and all questions – highly recommend
This is a one day course (11th October 2022) which will be taking place at a Brighton training venue.
This course is also available in-house. Prices start from £710 for up to 12 people to be delivered in person or online. This can be a cost-effective way of training staff and can be tailored to best meet the needs of your organisation.
Please contact the Learning & Development Team for further assistance firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 645420