Terms & Conditions of Booking
Full payment is required before the course date.
If full payment has not been received, BHT reserves the right to refuse your attendance on the course.
If for any reason you need to cancel your booking the following cancellation fees apply:
- cancellations received more than 28 days from the course date will be issued a credit note, minus a £25 cancellation fee
- cancellations received more than 14 days from the course date will be issued a credit note, minus a 50% charge of the course fee
- cancellations received within 14 days of the course date, or non-attendance on the day will incur the full course cost
Cancellations must be made in writing (email, or letter).
Delegates attending any part of a course will be charged the full amount. No refund can be issued where delegates leave the course early.
Please note that if the course duration is two days or longer, the trainer has the right to refuse your attendance on the second day if you were absent on the first day.
If for any reason you wish to transfer your place to a different course, the following fees apply:
- transfers made more than 28 days from the course date, no charge applies
- transfers made between 14 and 28 days from the course date, 25% of the course fee will be charged
- transfers made between seven and 14 days of the event date, 50% of the course fee will be charged
We do not accept transfers within seven days of the course date and this would be regarded as a cancellation.
Transfers should be made in writing to email@example.com
We are happy for you to send a colleague in your place at no additional cost. Please let us know in advance of the course date via email of the change of details.
Cancellation by BHT
Courses are subject to cancellation if there are insufficient bookings to make the event viable.
In these circumstances we would endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and a full refund of the course fees would be offered. Regrettably, if we do have to cancel a course we cannot refund any expenses incurred, e.g. travel tickets or accommodation costs.
BHT reserves the right to change the trainer, venue, location and content of the course if necessary.
In these circumstances, we will inform you of any changes to the advertised course by email or telephone as soon as possible.
We do not provide lunch on any of our courses, unless stated otherwise.
When booking a course your personal and organisation details will be added to our database.
This information will not be shared with anyone else, but we will use it to keep in touch with you about forthcoming courses.
If you do not wish to receive mailings from us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that your details be removed from our mailing list.