Date & Time of Course
11 March, 2022
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This new one day workshop aims to support the mental health, wellbeing and resilience of frontline workers.
The course will empower you to grow your reflective practice skills and find ways to manage difficult emotions or challenging circumstances. You will also develop your own individually tailored self-care tool kit to take away.
The course will enable you to better understand how frontline work can affect your nervous system and to utilise this knowledge to reduce stress, anxiety, low mood and vicarious trauma.
This practical, down-to-earth and solution focused approach aims to equip you with the knowledge and tools to grow and maintain your wellbeing. Improved staff wellbeing also enables a higher quality of support to be offered to clients, a reduction in burnout and sick leave, and happier individuals and teams.
Please note that this course is being delivered in a Brighton training venue – details tbc.
This course will support you to:
- Improve your understanding of vicarious trauma and the impact of frontline working on the nervous system.
- Find ways to better manage difficult emotions, i.e. low mood, depression, anxiety and stress.
- Develop reflective practice techniques and tools.
- Recognise internal and external wellbeing resources available to oneself.
- Take personal responsibility and steps forward in getting wellbeing needs met.
- Increase self-awareness of personal triggers and solutions to challenges to wellbeing.
- Identify personal barriers to implementing change and find creative solutions to these problems.
- Develop an individually tailored self care tool kit.
Who should attend?
Suitable for all frontline workers.
This is a one day course (11th March), which will be taking place at a training venue in Brighton.
The workshop was very useful and thought provoking. It has definitely made me want to focus more on self reflection and self compassion.
This course is also available in-house. Prices start from £675 for up to 12 people to be delivered in a suitable training venue. This course is not currently available via Zoom.
Please contact the Learning & Development Team for further assistance firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 645420