Date & Time of Course
28 March, 2023
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
In the fast-changing world of the voluntary sector, it is critical that organisations and managers can embrace a proactive and positive approach to leading their teams through change.
BHT’s one day Leading Teams through Change course will explore all aspects of managing the change process, from anticipating and planning for change, effective communication, understanding and overcoming resistance, and action planning.
The course will equip you with a range of tools and techniques to effectively facilitate change and motivate and support your teams to come out stronger.
This course will support you to:
- effectively create and communicate the change vision
- understand the need to consult appropriately
- recognise and manage resistance to change
- adopt appropriate leadership styles to support employees through the change programme
- apply a range of change analysis and planning tools and techniques
- plan an effective communication strategy
- coach/support/ and lead your teams through change
Who should attend?
Suitable for all managers, deputy managers, supervisors, and team leaders, who would like to improve their understanding of leading teams through the change process.
This course will be delivered over 1 day: 28th March 2023
This online course will not be recorded.
I have come away from the course with the tools I need for my role – fantastic trainer!
This course is also available in-house. Prices start from £710 for up to 14 people to be delivered online or in person. This can be a cost-effective way of training staff and can be tailored to best meet the needs of your organisation.
Please contact the Learning & Development Team for further assistance email@example.com or telephone 01273 645420