Date & Time of Course
13 July, 2023
10:00 am - 4:30 pm
BHT’s one day Personal Effectiveness course aims to help you manage and prioritise your time and work more effectively – both in the office and for those of us who are working from home.
Through interactive and practical exercises, you will learn techniques and strategies to make the most of your time, communicate assertively, develop productive working relationships, and effectively manage expectations.
You will leave the course feeling inspired and motivated to take control of your time and workload.
The course will support you to:
- adopt strategies & techniques to effectively manage your time and workload
- establish space, routine and boundaries
- stay focused, avoid distractions and stop procrastinating
- set clear, specific, and realistic goals
- manage expectations realistically
- communicate assertively and confidently in a range of situations
- manage working relationships effectively
Who should attend?
Suitable for anyone who would like to improve their personal effectiveness.
This course will be delivered over 1 day on 13 July 2023. This online course will not be recorded.
The trainer was brilliant. He was engaging, knowledgeable and used various techniques to make the training interactive and fun
This course is also available in-house, and prices start from £760 for up to 14 people. This can be a cost-effective way of training staff and can be tailored to best meet the needs of your organisation.
Please contact the Learning & Development Team for further assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01273 645420